About the Role
As a core engineer at Slashauth, you will act as our technical lead to drive architecture, design, and implementation decisions within our platform. You will deliver crucial components that will drive business impact including our datastore solution, on-chain representation for auth, and cross-chain auth. You will be responsible for driving industry leading customer experience with > 99.95% uptime of our system.
In short you will drive business results for Slashauth by architecting, building, and maintaining industry leading software.
Slashauth is building the development platform for web3 builders (think “firebase for web3”). Products built on web3 are the future of community and organizational structures and is a rapidly growing market. Every web3-enabled will adopt platforms to power their development.
Cofounders Ned Rockson and Nic Salhuana are both engineers and have deep experience building for developers and on blockchain applications. Prior to working in crypto they worked together building the fraud detection team at Amazon (Twitch) as well as rearchitecting Twitch’s commerce platform.
Role and Responsibility
- Design and implement solutions for our platform and product as tech lead, including:
- Decentralized datastore
- On-chain auth configuration
- Cross chain offering
- Maintain and drive industry leading uptimes and SLAs of >99.95% for your production services.
- Be collaborative and ready to create and have opinions about technology, product, and problems.
- Invent simple solutions to complicated problems
- Be a leader who drives the culture for the company
- Be a part of the hiring and recruiting process
- At least 3 years shipping production level code
- Experience as a technology leader on a large (6+ months) project
- Great ability to distill business and customer needs into innovative and simple products
- Strong understanding of typescript and react
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and services on AWS
- You never have a “not my job attitude”
- You’re extremely smart and work very quickly
Nice To haves
- Smart contract experience
- Experience building with web3 tooling like Alchemy, Hardhat, Infura
- Experience building developer tools
- Involvement in crypto / web3 — you’ve joined a DAO, bought an NFT, deployed a smart contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Parental leave
- Remote friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Learn from our founders who have 25 years of professional engineering experience between them
Why you should join Slashauth
Slashauth is building the developer platform for web3 companies (”Firebase for web3”) starting with the auth layer. Web3 is the future for products that connect people and we are powering developers to build, deploy, and run the next generation of apps.